Sunset Dinner Tour on Tonle Sap Floating Village
3:30pm - 7:30pm
The best way to experience the sunset over the floating village on Tonle Sap Lake, this unique River Boat tour is great for families, groups or single travelers. Experience the floating villages and then relax aboard the famous Queen Tara, the biggect boat on the lake.
The tour will begin at 3:30pm, when you will be picked up from your hotel or guesthouse in an air-conditioned vehicle. Your friendly and knowledgeable tour guides speak English (and Khmer of course) and they will ensure that you enjoy your tour, pointing out areas of local interest along the way and answering any questions you may have. It takes about 20 minutes to reach the port. On route to the lake you will have an opportunity to stop and take some photos of the lotus flowers which are a deeply important flower in Buddhism. Upon arrival you will exit the vehicle and jump onto one of the mini Tara boats. The mini Tara boat will be driven by an experienced and safe local driver and you will also be provided with a life jacket.
Once on the water we will stop at the Crocodile and Fish Farm where you will learn about some of the trade’s people on the lake work in. If catfish, crocodiles and large snakes don't interest you, there is a souvenir shop and a viewing deck on board for you to purchase some presents for loved ones or take a few photos.
After you have finished looking around the mini Tara will transfer you across the lake to the Queen Tara, in the heart of the floating village where you can feast to your heart’s content will all inclusive meals and drinks and chill out or step onto our viewing deck. If the weather is good, you will get a first class view of a spectacular sunset, the likes of which you will never forget. Even if there isn’t a sunset, the magnificent & unique cloud linings that form above the great lake are always a spectacle to behold. At about 6:45pm you’ll leave the Queen Tara and head back to the port, where your air-conditioned vehicle will be waiting to transport you directly home to your hotel or guesthouse.
Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
All entrance fees included.
Led by a local guide.
Travel by boat and see the sights from the water.
Hotel pickup and drop-off in air conditioned minivan/car.
English speaking guide.
All you can drink selection of beer spirits, cocktails, champagne or soft drinks.
Tour the floating village.
Tour a crocodile and fish farm.
All check point fees and taxes included in the price.
No hidden additional costs.
Know before you book
1. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
2. Children 10 and under are half price; Children 5 and under are free.
3. Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
4. Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
5. Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
6. Children 10 or under, half price. 5 or under FREE.
7. Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability.
Know Before You Go
1. Hotel pickups commence prior to start time of tour. You will be allocated a pickup time on confirmation of booking.
2. Pickup times are subject to slight change due to local traffic conditions.
3. Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
4. Local supplier telephone number: +855 (0)88 8969 093.
Please pay the guide at the start of the tour.
Hotel information required on booking.
All traveler names required on booking.
Price $36 per person